Re: AT&T Yahoo display errors

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      Mine's lookin fine, you sure your browser isn't set to a strange text
      encoding or something? What's your mail beta version and browser?

      Fx2.0RC1, f812, AT&T, V0.3.2

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "brinkeguthrie" <brinkeguthrie@...> wrote:

      > I posted earlier about how now AT&T Yahoo Mail Beta renders
      > incorrectly. You can see the screenshots in Photos under:
      >
      > AT&T Yahoo display errors

    • brinkeguthrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
        it now looks OK. i use IE6- how do you termine the beta version?
        Never changed any settings, either.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <netster007@...> wrote:

        > Mine's lookin fine, you sure your browser isn't set to a strange text
        > encoding or something? What's your mail beta version and browser?
        >
        > Fx2.0RC1, f812, AT&T, V0.3.2
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "brinkeguthrie" <brinkeguthrie@>
        wrote:

        > > I posted earlier about how now AT&T Yahoo Mail Beta renders
        > > incorrectly. You can see the screenshots in Photos under:
        > >
        > > AT&T Yahoo display errors

      • James
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
          Click "switch back" at the top of the page under your Y! ID

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "brinkeguthrie" <brinkeguthrie@...> wrote:

          > it now looks OK. i use IE6- how do you termine the beta version?
          > Never changed any settings, either.
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <netster007@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Mine's lookin fine, you sure your browser isn't set to a strange text
          > > encoding or something? What's your mail beta version and browser?
          > >
          > > Fx2.0RC1, f812, AT&T, V0.3.2
          > >

          > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "brinkeguthrie" <brinkeguthrie@>
          > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I posted earlier about how now AT&T Yahoo Mail Beta renders
          > > > incorrectly. You can see the screenshots in Photos under:
          > > >
          > > > AT&T Yahoo display errors

        • brinkeguthrie
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
            All switch back does is switch me back. How do I know what version
            I have?

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <netster007@...> wrote:

            > Click "switch back" at the top of the page under your Y! ID
            >

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "brinkeguthrie" <brinkeguthrie@>
            wrote:

            > > it now looks OK. i use IE6- how do you termine the beta version?
            > > Never changed any settings, either.
            > >

            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "James" <netster007@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Mine's lookin fine, you sure your browser isn't set to a
            strange text
            > > > encoding or something? What's your mail beta version and
            browser?

            > > > Fx2.0RC1, f812, AT&T, V0.3.2
            > > >

            > > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "brinkeguthrie"
            <brinkeguthrie@>