Re: Yahoo Photos module on My Yahoo (and new build)

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      I'm relatively computer savvy, but creating my own RSS feed is
      COMPLETELY beyond my abilities. I went to your link and it seemed
      completely Greek to me. I guess I'll just have to hope that when they
      finish updating Yahoo Photos, it'll be a module option on My Yahoo.

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > I believe the Photo module was created according to these
      specifications:
      > http://search.yahoo.com/mrss
      >
      > You can create your own RSS feed and subscribe to it in My Yahoo,
      and should be able to embed any images/movies/songs of your choosing.

      > -----
      >
      > Come and visit my 360°
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Yahoo Photos module off of my ³My Yahoo²