Beta: Stuck at Logging In Screen... Only for a particular id..

  • Bushair Muhammadunni
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2006
      An update: Beta Getting Stuck at loggin in screen.

      The problem hasnt been resolved but strangely I realised that its only
      for my id. I even tried a different computer.

      The Beta works fine for other ids on my computer and other computers.

      Does this have something to do with the version update?

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Bushair Muhammadunni" <abtruce@...> wrote:

      > Atfer the issue started, I reinstalled XP and tested Beta at each
      > stage of installing new programs. But it never worked. I had already
      > tried disabling all security programs. Anyway I tried it again now. No
      > Luck..
      >
      > But what confuses me is that all my security programs were active with
      > the same restrictions before the problem started. This happened all of
      > a sudden. All though before i started having the problem, I had run a
      > few anti spyware programs. But uninstalled/disabled all of em after
      > the issue started.
      >
      > The only thing now to do is run it on the LiveCD. Thannks anyway.
      >

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, too_much green_tea
      > <toomuchgreentea@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Your problem may lie somewhere within what constituted "all the
      > programs". If you have one of those network connections "optimizer",
      > or a proxy type program (like Proxomitron) with a bad filter, or being
      > over-restrictive with your software firewall, or even a
      > misconfiguration in your router ... any of those can potentially cause
      > problems for just about any websites, not just Y-Mail.
      > >
      > > If you were using those types of programs on your computer, disable
      > them (or remove the restrictions) one at a time to see if the
      > situation changes. If you suspect the problem lies with the ISP or
      > hardware, download and use one of those Linux LiveCD distributions and
      > see if that would allow you to log onto Y-Mail beta. If you don't have
      > any problems logging on with a LiveCD, then you can at least remove
      > ISP filtering or hardware as one of the potential suspects.
      > >
      > > -----
      > >
      > > Come and visit my 360°
      > > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      I have