farm changed

  • eajeffcpa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      My farm was 523 and appeared to be updated so that I could see news
      and calendar at the bottom. Today , I am on farm 905 and it reverted
      back so I cannot see news, calendar, etc.

      What's up with this?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        F905 must not be updated yet. You'll just have to wait, like many of us
        here. It's a pain in the butt, I know.... Yahoo's method of updating the
        farms isn't the best way, IMO, but unfortunately that's how they do it.

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        eajeffcpa wrote:

        > My farm was 523 and appeared to be updated so that I could see news
        > and calendar at the bottom. Today , I am on farm 905 and it reverted
        > back so I cannot see news, calendar, etc.
        >
        > What's up with this?

      • ontokyotime
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
          What is the best way according to you?