yahoo beta updated version

  • chocomylk
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
      yahoo beta has recently been updated...is the update automatic for me
      or do i need to download an update. the changes that were made are
      not visible on my version.
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
        It's automatic, your farm just isn't updated yet. I'm still waiting as well....

        http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
          thank you so much! now i know...

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <sasafrass452@...> wrote:

          > It's automatic, your farm just isn't updated yet. I'm still waiting
          as well....

          > http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
          > http://www.geocities.com/sasafrass452/darkangel.html
          > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        • defianz00
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
            Sorry about the me too message, but I'm still waiting for the upgrade
            on farm 536 as well. I'd really like to see this new integrated
            calendar. I'd also like to see if the Move button works yet.