Re: f 555, has

  • Dane
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 7:09 AM
      k, sure will. I need to edit the first entry, I think I made a
      mistake. I should be #75, it doesn't show up yet.

      I see 2 changes within the mailbox itself.

      1. In the older version sometimes a message wouldn't load, this
      newbie we have a click to use to load it, "to fetch your message
      click here" or something like that.

      2. Now this feature is so cool, its a newbie to me anyway. Instead
      of moving the pointer and clicking the reply tab > just use the
      keyboard letter "r" > before you utter the letter P of the word POW
      > there it is, a reply window.

      Dane

      <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

      > Besides posting here, please visit and update the database at the
      group's homepage?

      > -----
      >

      > Come and visit my 360°
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea