Re: [Y-Mail] Fw: f564 updated to v0.40 b314.34 09/23/2006 1:55AM

  • turner_727
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29 4:01 AM
      Mine's doing the same thing. Build 314.32. Been going on since Monday, it looks like.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29 4:28 AM
        Whatever it is, when someone from the Yahoo Mail team reads this they will know exactly whether it is a glitch or not.

        Goutam

        I started noticing the difference beginning with b314.32. It maybe the "default" behavior for future releases.

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°
        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29 6:54 AM
          That's something that make sense, in my opinion. If the message was
          written by me, it's obvious that I know its content. On the other
          hand, sent messages go to the sent folder just to be archived,
          probably for future consulting, not to be read as an arriving
          message.
          I really like this behavior and I think it should be, at least, an
          option in the yahoo mail configuration.

          Marcio

          <toomuchgreentea@...> wrote:

          > I started noticing the difference beginning with b314.32. It
          maybe the "default" behavior for future releases.

          > -----
          >
          > Come and visit my 360°
          > http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        • James