Re: Can't See Calendar in Beta

  • Dane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      In my other username, that's using a different farm - e.i.e.i.ooo -
      under options there's a click to either see or not see the calendar.

      The calendar I've seen looks like one of those daily desktop things,
      I'm supposed to enter what to do or a reminder at different times of
      day by the clock. How about at 7pm, check primetime TV schedule?

      Just my example of how personally useless that calendar is to me.

      Dane