Re: Suggestion for calendar strip on latest build

  • tim_cook_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2006
      Kenneth, I realize that functionality exists now when scrolling over
      an individual event in the calendar strip, however when you mouse
      over a date (i.e. Mon 9/18) it produces a popup list box showing all
      the events for that day. I am suggesting when you mouse over those
      events in *THAT* list box for that day, that you should get a popup
      for each event (i.e. the same type of popup you get when mousing
      over the individual events themselves in the calendar strip) so you
      can edit, print, delete, etc.

      I made that suggestion because if you have more than a couple of
      events, you cannot see them all or edit them in the calendar strip
      without having to scroll the calendar strip.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Ayers <justkenneth@...> wrote:

      > That's how it's working right now. You just scroll your mouse
      over the calendar strip, without clicking. When it's held over an
      event, a pop-up window is displayed which shows the event's details
      and which has Edit, Delete, and Print links.