My Pictures/Attachments

  • niteflite73
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2006
      Does anyone if we will be having this feature in the new Yahoo mail
      Beta...I do like the fact we can view our a pics in yahoo in thumbnails.

      Thanks
      Anthony
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2006
        I like the way attached photo's are shown in Yahoo Mail beta, I don't want thumbnails.

        Goutam

        Does anyone if we will be having this feature in the new Yahoo mail
        Beta...I do like the fact we can view our a pics in yahoo in thumbnails.

        Thanks
        Anthony

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • niteflite73
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
          But is there anyway to see the photos in a email without opening the
          email?