Re: farm 504 upgraded // Dane

  • Dane
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2006
      OK...

      The first thing I seen what that page showing "Loading..." way much
      longer than this morning. Looked at the inbox/spam pages, no change.

      There's one folder in that other username. The skinny ad on the
      right, but there was another ad on the bottom (looked like a Johnny
      Depp "Pirate" thingy).

      There's a 2nd column to the left of the flag, can't make out what
      the logo is, putting the pointer on it it looks like a small flame
      appears and we can mark it as a spam without seeing the message.

      POP, an IE popup. Something like since you are no longer logged in
      as daneroney IE has to close. Poof, there it went - the next page
      showed the window where we Return to Yahoo! Mail.

      And that obtrusive calendar across the bottom.

      Dane

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, ~~Janet~~ <magicrose99@...> wrote:

      > Dane, I was wondering since we're on the same farm (F504)... I
      have several folders under My Folders and I cannot see graphics in
      those folders; only my main Inbox folder.

      > Would you mind doing me a huge favor and testing to see if it
      happens to you too? I would like to know if it's me, the farm and/or
      the beta email...