Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Beta is great and ....

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2006
      Hi Ted,

      If I'm understanding you correctly, you can still delete an email without opening it (reading it) by selecting (highlighting it) it then clicking delete. Also, you can turn preview pane off. Have you tried that?

      I too preferred the check box to select/highlight suspicious emails, as on one or two occasions, I did click on a suspicious mail to select it for deleting and the danged thing opened. But this error hasn't happened with the last couple of beta versions.

      One or two of the last beta versions also had the bug where attachments didn't always show, and I'd click on an email thinking there was not an attachment and there was. Luckily, that hasn't caused me a problem so far (Yahoo has its own antivirus checker).

      L8!
      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

      "I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within."
      India Arie

      "Truth is anything I agree with"
      www.cindyalexander.com

      http://www.myspace.com/ordinaryfoolisnj