Yahoo Beta Mail

  • ordinaryfoolisnj
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hi. I've just applied to be put on the waiting list for Yahoo's new
      beta email service.

      I am a paying Yahoo email customer, and currently have quite a lot of
      mail still on the server (79% of 100%). Will that effect my ability
      to get an account?

      Thanks,

      Nancy J
      Ordinaryfool
    • Olivier C. Laurent
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        Hey,

        Normally you should be considered a heavy Yahoo! Mail user, so that means you would have more chances to get the Beta when they extend it, if they follow their rationale when they first opened the beta.

        Olivier Laurent
        European Reporter
        Dealing With Technology, London
        E-mail: olivierclaurent@...