Re: Those new ID in the beta

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
      Until Nov 30, it was for subscribers only, they got exclusive access.
      Now it should be up for everyone I guess

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sans Nom <lakeflurries@y...> wrote:

      > I don't know, but here is what the invitation text says:
      >
      > « Get the email address you´ve always wanted ?
      > Exclusively for Yahoo! Mail Plus customers. No extra cost. Grab
      the one you want before someone else does. »

      > Before I signed up for my new address, I read something about
      having to do it before November 30 but I can't find that text now and
      the link is still there today December 3 so I don't know what the deal is.

      > My first thought was that they gave the Plus customers the chance
      to sign up before it released in public.

      > Lake-Flurries
      >
      > Kurt Norris <kurtrnorris@y...> wrote:
      > does the free yahoo mail users get to use the New yahoo mail ID's

      Podcast Feedback

      Service.