Broken folder with new build

  • Mad Goldfish
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      On 0.3.3, build:314.28, I can no longer access my Yahoo folder which
      contains messages from my Yahoo Groups. I get an error message telling
      me that a message from Y-360 is not a UTF-8 string. Anyone else
      getting this error?

      @<

      SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: string '[Y-360<?> Users Group]Re:[Y-360° Users
      Group] quick comments' is not a valid UTF-8 string

      where <?> is a single character.

      Using Ubuntu Linux and Flock (uses Firefox renderer).