Losing Inbox messages from default view

  • Chris Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      Am I the only one that keeps losing read items from my Inbox view?

      I keep my Inbox very low - deleting stuff I've read and don't need, but the past couple of weeks I've started to 'lose' the few read items I do keep.

      The Mail Preview module of My Yahoo still shows that they are there, and I can search for the messages (providing I remember enough about them), and they are displayed in the results as being in the Inbox.

      Chris.

    • Sans Nom
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        Let's see if I got this right; You can see them in your preview pane without they appearing in your inbox? Spooky... how do you make them appear in the preview...is that when you make a search for them?
        Lake-Flurries

        My 360 page | webpage

        Am I the only one that keeps losing read items from my Inbox view?

        I keep my Inbox very low - deleting stuff I've read and don't need, but the past couple of weeks I've started to 'lose' the few read items I do keep.

        The Mail Preview module of My Yahoo still shows that they are there, and I can search for the messages (providing I remember enough about them), and they are displayed in the results as being in the Inbox.

        Chris.

        Submit Podcast Feedback

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.