Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Mail & Yahoo Photo integration

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6 9:29 AM
      sighs !

      Goutam

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 9:24:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Mail & Yahoo Photo integration

      That's 4 builds old, I still have the same one as well :( C'mon Yahoo,
      what are you waiting for? Let's get f372 upgraded!!

      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

      devon wrote:

      > My source says:
      > Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • George Hutfilz
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6 10:34 AM
        Patience, Sasafrass. If the Beta team is using normal release
        numbering conventions, all you have missed out on are several buggy
        versions of 0.3.3, none of which have been deemed worthy of roll-out
        past the first test farm, f318.

        What say you lucky (or unlucky) users on f318, have there been a bunch
        of problems?

        George

        > That's 4 builds old, I still have the same one as well :( C'mon Yahoo,
        > what are you waiting for? Let's get f372 upgraded!!

        > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
      • Michael Taylor-Judd
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6 4:44 PM
          Seriously, folks... It seems that we are ALL four builds "behind" except for f318.

          Let's not clutter up e-mail boxes every time a build gets released with several folks bemoaning the fact that they still don't have one. Would you rather get a new build and have a major bug in it that causes you problems in accessing your mail, or trust the Y-Mail Team to do their jobs?

          Michael 8-)

        • George Hutfilz
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 7 4:41 AM
            Patience, Sasafrass. If the Beta team follows normal release
            numbering conventions, we're not four releases behind; all we have
            seen on f318 is several buggy versions of 0.3.3 that were not deemed
            suitable for further roll-out.

            It would be interesting to hear from the folk on f318, the guinea pigs
            as it were, about stability and performance of 0.3.3.

            George

            > That's 4 builds old, I still have the same one as well :( C'mon Yahoo,
            > what are you waiting for? Let's get f372 upgraded!!

            > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 7 6:13 AM
              Yeah, I know.... I'm just anxious to actually see the new home tab,
              calendar, & options, without having to rely on screenshots to see what
              they look like. Even though I use Thunderbird to access my email, I
              still like to see the progress of the webmail interface as I do use it
              when I'm away from home, although that's not very often. But I
              digress.... Like you said, I have to be patient.

              IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

              George Hutfilz wrote:

              > Patience, Sasafrass. If the Beta team follows normal release
              > numbering conventions, we're not four releases behind; all we have
              > seen on f318 is several buggy versions of 0.3.3 that were not deemed
              > suitable for further roll-out.
              >
              > It would be interesting to hear from the folk on f318, the guinea pigs
              > as it were, about stability and performance of 0.3.3.
              >
              > George
              >
              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > That's 4 builds old, I still have the same one as well :( C'mon Yahoo,
              > > what are you waiting for? Let's get f372 upgraded!!

              > > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

            • James
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 7 7:01 PM
                What's strange to me is the day this build first came out everyone was
                talking about how it's an act of genius and it's so awesome and
                everyone loves it, and I thought most people were updated and I was
                left behind. Now that the fog has cleared it appears only one server
                actually has the new version.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Michael Taylor-Judd <mickymse.geo@...>