Re: I have comments about Yahoo!

  • Michael Marshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
      I go now in my Yahoo! Mail 2 GB storge. I got much with Verizon
      Yahoo! online DSL Internet Service. Other Stuff is out of my hands I
      can not do anything about ecept doing this. I can not able mean
      Yahoo! Place talk to them about that. Would this group will help me
      if I got Yahoo! Mail problems or not. I just want to know if I need
      help with Yahoo! Mail.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "thegreentieguy"
      <thegreentieguy@y...> wrote:

      > if you like yahoo so much you might want to think of saporting them
      > with paying for the greetings and paying for mail plus which would
      > give you more storage.
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Michael P. Marshall"
      > <michael_marshall_45750@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > YAHOO!,
      > > Hi, My Name is : Michael P. Marshall .I really like your
      programs
      > on the Internet. I hope YAHOO! will never shutdown. Because I
      really
      > like the programs you guys have and adding . I think you need add a
      > lot more. I tell you more below this letter. I always am going to
      use
      > Yahoo most of my stuff I use at home. I got some comments and
      > Questions I ask you guys at YAHOO! I would like you answer them and
      > send me Information thru Mail and to my email address at:
      > michael_marshall_45750@ . I am using my email as YAHOO! MAIL.
      > >

      > > Here is Yahoo! programs or wesbsites I like and I use regular:
      > >
      > > 1. Yahoo! Mail
      > > 2. Yahoo! Adddresses
      > > 3. Yahoo! Calendar
      > > 4. Yahoo! Greetings
      > > 5. Yahoo! Groups
      > > 6. My Yahoo!
      > > 7. Yahoo! Search
      > >
      > > And all of Yahoo! programs you got and added recently I use the
      > regular as will. That is why I join Yahoo! Groups for. So if I need
      > help I can able get help through the groups.
      > > YAHOO! MAIL: I been wonder are you guys are going to add a lot
      > more colors to YAHOO! MAIL. I like those ones on there. But you
      need
      > add a lot more colors to it soon. You can add all Holiday Colors.
      And
      > all colors: blue, red, green, purple, brown, and orange. You can
      mix
      > them to put two or three colors together on there. I like adding
      more
      > storage space on my YAHOO! MAIL. You need add a hole bunch of
      Colors
      > to Yahoo! Mail , They are listed Below here:
      > > COLORS
      > > YAHOO! MAIL < NOW THEY ARE >
      > > 1. Classic Blue 6. Plum 11. Gray/Sky Blue
      > > 2. Goldenrod 7. Lime Green 12. Leaf/Blue
      > > 3. Sea Green 8. Ice Blue 13. Maroon
      > > 4. Sand 9. Pink 14. Peas/Carrots
      > > 5. Khaki 10. Gray/Orange 15. Red/Olive
      > > YAHOO! MAIL < IT SHOULD BE >
      > > 1. Classic Blue 41. Sports Colors
      > > 2. Goldenrod 42. Patterns Colors
      > > 3. Sea Green 43. Colors & Customize Theme Colors
      > > 4. Sand 44. Dark Red
      > > 5. Khaki 45. Red
      > > 6. Plume 46. Rose
      > > 7. Lime Green 47. Light Rose
      > > 8. Ice Blue 48. Brown
      > > 9. Pink 49. Orange
      > > 10. Gray/Orange 50. Light Orange
      > > 11. Gray/Sky Blue 51. Olive Green
      > > 12. Leaf/Blue 52. Green
      > > 13.Maroon 53. Bright Green
      > > 14. Peas/Carrots 54. Medium Green
      > > 15. Red/Olive 55. Light Green
      > > 16. Agua 56. Hunter Green
      > > 17. Charcal 57. Midnight Teal
      > > 18. Chocolate 58. Teal
      > > 19. Citrus Underground 59. Midnight Blue
      > > 20. Classic 60. Dark Blue
      > > 21. Color Bars 61. Blue
      > > 22. Family Wagon 62. Medium Blue
      > > 23. Forest 63. Pale Blue
      > > 24. Melon Lime 64. Sky Blue
      > > 25. Ocean 65. Dark Violet
      > > 26. Olive Grunge Tech 66. Violet
      > > 27. Platinum 67. Red/Green
      > > 28. Red Orange 68. Red/Pink
      > > 29. Splash 69.Customize Theme Colors
      > > 30. Summertime
      > > 31. Tee Off
      > > 32. The Blues
      > > 33. Featured
      > > 34. Yahoo!
      > > 35. Camouflage
      > > 36. Flowers
      > > 37. Holidays
      > > 38. Patriotic
      > > 39. Seasonal
      > > 40. Sky & Space
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GREETINGS
      > >
      > > There is not that much free Yahoo! Greetings like it use too
      be.
      > Yahoo! Greetings should be 100% free all the time. I like that
      when it
      > was 100% free all the time. But now there is not like that at all.
      > >

      > > MY YAHOO!
      > >
      > > I really Like MY YAHOO! Program completely. You all also need
      add
      > more storage for Bookmarks on MY YAHOO! I can Not add anymore
      > Bookmarks on my, MY YAHOO! I really like all the Colors and
      Customize
      > Theme Colors and all other programs you got on MY YAHOO! Program
      > > YAHOO! GREETINGS: Be nice if you add a lot more FREE
      selections of
      > cards and ideas on YAHOO! GREETINGS. You need add a lot more FREE
      > CARDS AND CATEGORIES. I don't how you got the YAHOO! GREETINGS
      now. I
      > like the old way a lot better then with American Greetings. I can
      not
      > use all of them anymore like I use too. You need add 100's more
      FREE