Re: [Y-Mail] Those new ID in the beta

  • Kurt Norris
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      does the free yahoo mail users get to use the New yahoo mail ID's

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
        I don't know, but here is what the invitation text says:

        « Get the email address you´ve always wanted ?
        Exclusively for Yahoo! Mail Plus customers. No extra cost. Grab the one you want before someone else does. »

        Before I signed up for my new address, I read something about having to do it before November 30 but I can't find that text now and the link is still there today December 3 so I don't know what the deal is.

        My first thought was that they gave the Plus customers the chance to sign up before it released in public.

        Lake-Flurries

        Kurt Norris <kurtrnorris@...> wrote:
        does the free yahoo mail users get to use the New yahoo mail ID's

        I do see my ID with a dot listed in the frop down menu of the
        from-line of the composer. Also instead of merely attaching this ID to
        the main one, I even noticed that this ID is used to welcome me once
        logged in .
        However I'm still unable to "automatically send email with it even if
        it is set up as the main ID. I still have to choose it from the drop
        down menu. What about you?

        Submit Podcast Feedback

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        Communication and networking Rss Apply for Submit Podcast Feedback

        ---------------------------------

        My 360 page | webpage

      • Guillaume
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
          Until Nov 30, it was for subscribers only, they got exclusive access.
          Now it should be up for everyone I guess

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sans Nom <lakeflurries@y...> wrote:

          > I don't know, but here is what the invitation text says:
          >
          > « Get the email address you´ve always wanted ?
          > Exclusively for Yahoo! Mail Plus customers. No extra cost. Grab
          the one you want before someone else does. »

          > Before I signed up for my new address, I read something about
          having to do it before November 30 but I can't find that text now and
          the link is still there today December 3 so I don't know what the deal is.

          > My first thought was that they gave the Plus customers the chance
          to sign up before it released in public.

          > Lake-Flurries
          >
          > Kurt Norris <kurtrnorris@y...> wrote:
          > does the free yahoo mail users get to use the New yahoo mail ID's

          Service.