Re: [Y-Mail] New version ???

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2006
      Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:

      Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2006
        I have the 0.3.2 but still use the original. The new looks too much
        like outlook express. Atleast the original has a unique look. Besides
        I like pink.

        > I agree it is going quite slow. I'm still on the 7/21 build as
        well.....

        > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
        >

        > marciobenisti wrote:
        > >
        > > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
        > > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
        > > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version
        0.3.3.

        > > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
        > > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
        > > seems so far away.
        > >
        > > Marcio

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
          Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....

          IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

          Kenneth wrote:

          > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
          >
          > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

        • Kurt Norris
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
            I am still with Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM, I am on Farm 308

            Kenneth wrote:

            > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
            >
            > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Kurt Norris
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
              did any thing change with the new Build

              Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:

              Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

              I agree it is going quite slow. I'm still on the 7/21 build as well.....

              ------------ --------- --------- ---
              http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com
              http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html
              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er
              IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

              marciobenisti wrote:

              > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
              > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
              > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
              >
              > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
              > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
              > seems so far away.
              >
              > Marcio

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • James
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
                Dam i wish i was on f318!

                > Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....

                > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                >

                > Kenneth wrote:
                > >
                > > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                > >
                > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

              • Dane
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
                  f555 here, still stuck on July 21st.

                  Makes ya wonder? Remember when Y! clubs and groups were separate
                  then merged? Spring/Summer, 2001. That was accomplished closely to
                  alphabetical order.

                  Version updates in numerical order?

                  Oh, I used 3 usernames yesterday; this one is f555, another f508,
                  the other f512.

                  Dane

                  > Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....

                  > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                  >

                  > Kenneth wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                  > >
                  > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
                    Yahoo said once before that they upgrade a bunch of
                    farms and then wait a couple of days and if all goes OK then
                    they proceed to upgrade other farms, and if something
                    wrong shows up then they will modify the version and
                    restart the process again. They do not start by any
                    number but we know by experience that they normally
                    include f 308 or f 318 or both. After that we don't know
                    for sure. But we know that most farms are, as is my case,
                    upgraded in 10 or 11 days after the release, if not interrupted
                    by another upgrade.

                    We hope that they can upgrade all farms as soon as possible.

                    Rafael E.
                    f 527 still on the old version 0.3.2 built 253.17 dated 07/21/2006

                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@ ...> wrote:

                    > Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....
                    >

                    > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                    > http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com
                    > http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html
                    > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er
                    > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                    >

                    > Kenneth wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                    > >
                    > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                  • Kenneth Ayers
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
                      I didn't notice anything different.

                      marciobenisti wrote:

                      > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
                      > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
                      > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
                      >
                      > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
                      > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
                      > seems so far away.
                      >
                      > Marcio

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Kenneth Ayers
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
                        No obvious change but another new release on farm 318:

                        Version 0.3.3 build:314.27 - built on 09/05/2006 06:46 PM

                        marciobenisti wrote:

                        > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
                        > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
                        > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
                        >
                        > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
                        > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
                        > seems so far away.
                        >
                        > Marcio

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                      • Sasafrass
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 7, 2006
                          *sigh* That makes 5 builds behind... A new record :P When will it end?
                          Ok, I know they're simply fixing bugs or whatever before releasing it to
                          other farms, but it's just really... what's the word... discouraging?...
                          to see others boasting new builds when I'm stuck WAAAY behind. I wish
                          Yahoo would work faster at releasing builds to other farms as well!

                          IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)