Contact distribution lists

  • James
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
      When Y! mail beta v 0.3.2 and the new list creator was released, did anyone else at first think you could drag contacts from the left column into the list? I was amazed and disappointed when i clicked a contact to drag in and a warning message popped up that i was exiting my new list.

      Hey Yahoo!, PLEASE give us this drag+drop ability (I don't think it's on v0.3.3, but maybe it is, I've yet to be updated).

    • Lonnie Hill
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 18, 2006
        I would love that ability to drag and drop contacts into the list
        area as well. One of my pet peeves is having to search for every
        single contact to add them to specific groups.
        Also, another good feature that I was wondering about is in the
        contacts area, to have a drop down button at the top for quick access
        to lists.

        Example: The button name is lists, clicking it will drop down options
        of all of your current lists, so you have quick access, and add list
        to add a new list.

        My info: Version 0.3.3, build 314.30, 9/13/06 12:30pm. Farm 308.

        Thanks.

        Lonnie.