Calendar

  • gk6583
    Message 1 of 60 , Sep 4, 2006
      I have been a hard core Yahoo user for a few years, and have really been
      impressed - especially by the Yahoo Mail beta, but I have been playing
      with the Google calendar, and find it very easy and much better looking
      than the Yahoo calendar. I am torn, because I would like to use all of
      the Yahoo functions, but really like the Google calendar.

    • yanp
      Message 60 of 60 , Dec 12, 2012
        I just got the new interface... and based on what I read here and what my friends with Yahoo Mail told me, I'm missing the Calendar tab and I'm missing the calendar option if I click on the gear in the upper right corner.

        Can anyone here help?

        Can anyone email me the link for Chat Support?