New version ???

  • marciobenisti
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2006
      It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
      has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
      incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.

      Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
      almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
      seems so far away.

      Marcio
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2006
        I agree it is going quite slow. I'm still on the 7/21 build as well.....

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        marciobenisti wrote:

        > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
        > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
        > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
        >
        > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
        > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
        > seems so far away.
        >
        > Marcio

      • Kenneth
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3, 2006
          Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:

          Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

          marciobenisti wrote:

          > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
          > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
          > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
          >
          > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
          > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
          > seems so far away.
          >
          > Marcio

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dawn McClatchy
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 3, 2006
            I have the 0.3.2 but still use the original. The new looks too much
            like outlook express. Atleast the original has a unique look. Besides
            I like pink.

            > I agree it is going quite slow. I'm still on the 7/21 build as
            well.....

            > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
            >

            > marciobenisti wrote:
            > >
            > > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
            > > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
            > > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version
            0.3.3.

            > > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
            > > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
            > > seems so far away.
            > >
            > > Marcio

          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
              Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....

              IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

              Kenneth wrote:

              > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
              >
              > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

            • Kurt Norris
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
                I am still with Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM, I am on Farm 308

                Kenneth wrote:

                > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                >
                > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Kurt Norris
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
                  did any thing change with the new Build

                  Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:

                  Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                  I agree it is going quite slow. I'm still on the 7/21 build as well.....

                  ------------ --------- --------- ---
                  http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com
                  http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html
                  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er
                  IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                  marciobenisti wrote:

                  > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
                  > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
                  > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
                  >
                  > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
                  > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
                  > seems so far away.
                  >
                  > Marcio

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • James
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
                    Dam i wish i was on f318!

                    > Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....

                    > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                    >

                    > Kenneth wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                    > >
                    > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                  • Dane
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 4, 2006
                      f555 here, still stuck on July 21st.

                      Makes ya wonder? Remember when Y! clubs and groups were separate
                      then merged? Spring/Summer, 2001. That was accomplished closely to
                      alphabetical order.

                      Version updates in numerical order?

                      Oh, I used 3 usernames yesterday; this one is f555, another f508,
                      the other f512.

                      Dane

                      > Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....

                      > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                      >

                      > Kenneth wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                      > >
                      > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                    • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
                        Yahoo said once before that they upgrade a bunch of
                        farms and then wait a couple of days and if all goes OK then
                        they proceed to upgrade other farms, and if something
                        wrong shows up then they will modify the version and
                        restart the process again. They do not start by any
                        number but we know by experience that they normally
                        include f 308 or f 318 or both. After that we don't know
                        for sure. But we know that most farms are, as is my case,
                        upgraded in 10 or 11 days after the release, if not interrupted
                        by another upgrade.

                        We hope that they can upgrade all farms as soon as possible.

                        Rafael E.
                        f 527 still on the old version 0.3.2 built 253.17 dated 07/21/2006

                        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Sasafrass <sasafrass452@ ...> wrote:

                        > Great... Now I'm FOUR builds behind!! Grrr.....
                        >

                        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                        > http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com
                        > http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html
                        > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er
                        > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                        >

                        > Kenneth wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Just noticed that there is this version on farm 318:
                        > >
                        > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.25 - built on 09/01/2006 02:19 AM

                      • Kenneth Ayers
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 5, 2006
                          I didn't notice anything different.

                          marciobenisti wrote:

                          > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
                          > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
                          > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
                          >
                          > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
                          > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
                          > seems so far away.
                          >
                          > Marcio

                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Kenneth Ayers
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 6, 2006
                            No obvious change but another new release on farm 318:

                            Version 0.3.3 build:314.27 - built on 09/05/2006 06:46 PM

                            marciobenisti wrote:

                            > It's almost a month and a half since version 0.3.2 build 253.17. It
                            > has a lot of bugs and some important funcions are missing or
                            > incomplete. On the other hand, only a few users got the version 0.3.3.
                            >
                            > Don't you think yahoo! mail beta development is really slow ? It's
                            > almost a year since the release of the beta, and the final release
                            > seems so far away.
                            >
                            > Marcio

                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                          • Sasafrass
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 7, 2006
                              *sigh* That makes 5 builds behind... A new record :P When will it end?
                              Ok, I know they're simply fixing bugs or whatever before releasing it to
                              other farms, but it's just really... what's the word... discouraging?...
                              to see others boasting new builds when I'm stuck WAAAY behind. I wish
                              Yahoo would work faster at releasing builds to other farms as well!

                              IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)