Re: [Y-Mail] Firefox 2 beta2

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
      Thanks for the link

      Goutam

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Kaushal <kaushal.siriwardena@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2006 6:56:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Firefox 2 beta2

      Yes, it has been released. If you using beta 1, then it should automatically update itself via the auto-update feature. If you have not been updated, then try using the Help >> Check for updates option in the Firefox menu. This way, the update is only 1.3MB, if this fails, you can download the entire installation from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

      Kaushal.

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
        Just downloaded and installed, and it says Firefox 2 beta 2

        Regards,
        Rafael E.

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
          yes, the update system seems buggy in Fx 2 beta

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

          > No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried
          to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks
          for the link, I'll download it right away.

          > Goutam

        • Goutam Nath
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 3, 2006
            I have downloaded and Installed the Firefox 2 beta 2.

            Goutam