Re: [Y-Mail] Firefox 2 beta2

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
      Thanks for the link

      Goutam

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Kaushal <kaushal.siriwardena@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2006 6:56:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Firefox 2 beta2

      Yes, it has been released. If you using beta 1, then it should automatically update itself via the auto-update feature. If you have not been updated, then try using the Help >> Check for updates option in the Firefox menu. This way, the update is only 1.3MB, if this fails, you can download the entire installation from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

      Kaushal.

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
        No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks for the link, I'll download it right away.

        Goutam

        I'm sure you must have downloaded it by now, but here's the link anyway.
        http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°
        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        is the Firefox beta 2 released yet ? If it has, can you send the link to download it ? I am currently using the beta 1 and I like this very much, although it crashes on many occasions !

        Goutam

        I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

        Rafael E.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
          Just downloaded and installed, and it says Firefox 2 beta 2

          Regards,
          Rafael E.

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
            yes, the update system seems buggy in Fx 2 beta

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

            > No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried
            to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks
            for the link, I'll download it right away.

            > Goutam

          • Goutam Nath
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 3, 2006
              I have downloaded and Installed the Firefox 2 beta 2.

              Goutam