Re: [Y-Mail] all y'all learned opinion...

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      You don't count ... you're a complete Yahoo! maniac :P :D

      Bells and whistles are there for the taking, some use them all, some despise them, I'm somewhere in the middle ... but how do 9-11 on Court-TV, Katrina groups, and birthday relate to Yahoo? It's not some kind of hidden message, is it?

      -----
      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        Why, thankyou ;)

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        too_much green_tea wrote:

        > You don't count ... you're a complete Yahoo! maniac :P :D
        >
        > <http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea>

      • devon
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
          I too use Yahoo for many of my daily task and I like the convenience of the customize tool bar.
          After trying all the new buzz web 2.0 site that seems to be many steps beyond Yahoo and lets face it, Yahoo tend to move sloooow (at least in the last 2 years). But after using the oggle, the tube and the geemail, etc, etc,… I tend to to come back to good old Yahoo. They are finally getting their act together with all new web feature.

          Mail and Toolbar are so essential to my day. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW BUILD.

          Dane wrote:

          > do we actually need all those downloaded freebies?
          >
          > I've been runnin' just minimum stuff, I have no extra's like
          > Companion, Toolbar, I can't even right now think of all the seemingly
          > extraneous stuff...
          >
          > I'm watching a 9-11 special on Court-TV right now and moderating 4
          > hurricane Katrina groups and this being the 1st year anniverary, I'll
          > personally include my b'day is in 4 days.
          >
          > Should a Yahoo user of 7 years have all that stuff and get by? I'd
          > say: yes. But for the bells and whistles of yahoo: I dunno.
          >
          > What I have learned: when I log in with a different username: the *f
          > (arm)* number differs.
          >
          > Dane

          Yahoo! Groups Links