Re: Firefox 2 beta2

  • James
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2006
      Runs as well as ever for me ;)

      Fx 2.0b2, f812, AT&T, Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on
      07/21/2006 07:28 AM

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

      > Is it OK to use FF2 beta 2 and Y! beta?
      >
      > I mean, do this two betas understand each other?
      >

      > Rafael E.

    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 1, 2006
        is the Firefox beta 2 released yet ? If it has, can you send the link to download it ? I am currently using the beta 1 and I like this very much, although it crashes on many occasions !

        Goutam

        I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

        Rafael E.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kaushal
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
          Yes, it has been released. If you using beta 1, then it should automatically update itself via the auto-update feature. If you have not been updated, then try using the Help >> Check for updates option in the Firefox menu. This way, the update is only 1.3MB, if this fails, you can download the entire installation from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

          Kaushal.

          is the Firefox beta 2 released yet ? If it has, can you send the link to download it ? I am currently using the beta 1 and I like this very much, although it crashes on many occasions !

          Goutam

          I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

          Rafael E.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • too_much green_tea
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
            I'm sure you must have downloaded it by now, but here's the link anyway.
            http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

            -----

            Come and visit my 360°
            http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
              Thanks for the link

              Goutam

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks for the link, I'll download it right away.

                Goutam

                is the Firefox beta 2 released yet ? If it has, can you send the link to download it ? I am currently using the beta 1 and I like this very much, although it crashes on many occasions !

                Goutam

                I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

                Rafael E.

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                  Just downloaded and installed, and it says Firefox 2 beta 2

                  Regards,
                  Rafael E.

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                    yes, the update system seems buggy in Fx 2 beta

                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

                    > No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried
                    to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks
                    for the link, I'll download it right away.

                    > Goutam

                  • Goutam Nath
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 3, 2006
                      I have downloaded and Installed the Firefox 2 beta 2.

                      Goutam