Firefox 2 beta2

  • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2006
      Is it OK to use FF2 beta 2 and Y! beta?

      I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

      Rafael E.

    • James
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 1, 2006
        Runs as well as ever for me ;)

        Fx 2.0b2, f812, AT&T, Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on
        07/21/2006 07:28 AM

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

        > Is it OK to use FF2 beta 2 and Y! beta?
        >
        > I mean, do this two betas understand each other?
        >

        > Rafael E.

      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 1, 2006
          is the Firefox beta 2 released yet ? If it has, can you send the link to download it ? I am currently using the beta 1 and I like this very much, although it crashes on many occasions !

          Goutam

          I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

          Rafael E.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kaushal
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
            Yes, it has been released. If you using beta 1, then it should automatically update itself via the auto-update feature. If you have not been updated, then try using the Help >> Check for updates option in the Firefox menu. This way, the update is only 1.3MB, if this fails, you can download the entire installation from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

            Kaushal.

            is the Firefox beta 2 released yet ? If it has, can you send the link to download it ? I am currently using the beta 1 and I like this very much, although it crashes on many occasions !

            Goutam

            I mean, do this two betas understand each other?

            Rafael E.

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • too_much green_tea
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
              I'm sure you must have downloaded it by now, but here's the link anyway.
              http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

              -----

              Come and visit my 360°
              http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                Thanks for the link

                Goutam

                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                  No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks for the link, I'll download it right away.

                  Goutam

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                    Just downloaded and installed, and it says Firefox 2 beta 2

                    Regards,
                    Rafael E.

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 2, 2006
                      yes, the update system seems buggy in Fx 2 beta

                      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

                      > No, I just checked my version , and it's says beta 1, I also tried
                      to update, but it says that there isn't any updates available, Thanks
                      for the link, I'll download it right away.

                      > Goutam

                    • Goutam Nath
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 3, 2006
                        I have downloaded and Installed the Firefox 2 beta 2.

                        Goutam