Re: [Y-Mail] Re: new login page

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 31 3:56 PM
      The seal is back ... same as before. Any links started with https://login.yahoo.com will retrieve the seal. It also remains independent of browsers - you can have it setup in Firefox but retrievable in IE (proving it's not cookie-based).

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea