Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Help me with my default email

  • Patsy Stone
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Thank You all for the great feed back, I used this link below because it was simple for the savant I am. I hope i can help others like you all did for me. thanks again Bryan

      rakesh_airctrl <sahayrrs@...> wrote: Here is the link
      http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/ext/ext-11.html
      Enjoy
      -rrs

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Patsy Stone <modestodude2002@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello, I some time back choose to make yahoo my email default, it
      was simple with a download of a small program/tool that did the
      default for me. Over the years I have lost my PC to where
      reinstalling was my only choose. I search forever and found another
      solution to default yahoo's email. Now this last try i can not find
      this tools, On yahoo's answers I'm being told just to use Internet
      options advance tab and type in yahoo for my email default. However
      It never allows me to type anything in it.

      > Does any one know the solution and is willing to pass it on to
      me? I will be totally grateful.

      > Bryan
      >

      > Put aside those complicated five-year plans. Focus on the moment.
      > Wonderful things are going on right under your nose.
      > It's time to remember that there are plenty of things to enjoy that
      don't involve material payoffs.
      > Cheer Cheers Thanks Alot !

      Put aside those complicated five-year plans. Focus on the moment.
      Wonderful things are going on right under your nose.
      It's time to remember that there are plenty of things to enjoy that don't involve material payoffs.
      Cheer Cheers Thanks Alot !

    • rlb030
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
        I stand corrected. When I asked about this a few months ago, no one
        could give me a link to download it. I'm going to have to mark that
        link for the future just in case. :)