Re: [Y-Mail] Re: NOW : RSS Reader in Y! Mail Beta !!!

  • Henrico
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
      To be more specific: when I will add a particular RSS feed I get this message. With other feeds there's no problem at all.

      When I click 'All RSS Feeds' I get all the feeds now. Perfect! Yesterday it doesn't work, now the folder is loading smoothly...

      Henrico

      --
      Nits fansite:
      http://www.nitsmusic.net

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
        As for me i mainly follow tech feeds on Bloglines.
        i'm not sure this can replace Bloglines though, I have about 70 feeds
        set up there.
        I think the Yahoo Mail RSS might be a way for me to actually get
        interested in (normal national/international news) to keep in touch
        with the real world sort of ....
      • _theclash_
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
          "... or if I wished to, I could drill down and see just one specific
          feed."

          If you click on the blue arrow next to the "All RSS Feeds" you are
          given a listing of the feeds and you can from there drill down to a
          particular feed.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "DevineG" <devineg@y...> wrote:

          > Love the new RSS Reader in Y! Mail.
          >
          > One enhancement I see needed is the ability to organize your RSS
          Feeds
          > in folders. That way I could place all my "news" related feeds in
          one
          > folder and all my "money" related feeds in a different folder.
          > Another nice addition would be to see all feeds within a given
          folder
          > at once. For example if I had a folder called "tech news" I could
          > click on it and see a mixing of Ars Technica news topics and
          Slashdot

          <belfiore_guillaume@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > So what do you guys think of it ????

        • Dan OBrien
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 3, 2005
            wrote:

            > So what do you guys think of it ????

            While reading the RSS text, the scroll wheel on the mouse doesn't
            work. I have to move the text up and down using the scroll bar. Beta
            Mail test reading works fine, scrolling up and down with the wheel.

            I do like the RSS feed, however. Very clever.

            Rgds,

            Dan