Re: [Y-Mail] Re: For those of you...

  • Sans Nom
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
      You're right about that. I just tried it, and subscribing via email worked!
      Lake-Flurries

      _theclash_ <clashborough-gloucesterroad@...> wrote:
      Are you sure? I'm signed up to Yahoo! groups with a Yahoo! Mail
      DEA. I would think that the dot address would work too. The trick
      is to subscribe to groups via email rather than via the webpage.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sans Nom <lakeflurries@y...> wrote:

      > So I wonder...I just checked! You can't use it to sign up anywhere
      either... BUT, it's a step in the right direction *LOL*
      > L-F
      >

      > My 360 page | webpage

      so send) to the Group with the new address...

      > Now - where is that update to the Y! Mail Beta Feed?? lol
      >
      > Chris

      Communication and networking Rss Apply for Submit Podcast Parts

      My 360 page | webpage