For those of you...

  • Sans Nom
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
      who are Plus customers and got this new.emailaddress with a dot: Now it is working even in the Beta UI.
      Lake-Flurries

      My 360 page | webpage

    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
        Ohhh - good catch, LF - but it looks like you can't subscribe (and so send) to the Group with the new address...

        Now - where is that update to the Y! Mail Beta Feed?? lol

        Chris

        who are Plus customers and got this new.emailaddress with a dot: Now it is working even in the Beta UI.
        Lake-Flurries

        My 360 page | webpage

        Communication and networking Rss Apply for Submit Podcast Parts
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Sans Nom
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
          So I wonder...I just checked! You can't use it to sign up anywhere either... BUT, it's a step in the right direction *LOL*
          L-F

          My 360 page | webpage

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
            I am using it, and so far it works fine. I am just having trouble opening, photos in my beta mail. Keep getting message XML is not responding. Going on for over 24 hrs. I started out loving Beta, right now it sucks.
            Donald

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2005
              Are you sure? I'm signed up to Yahoo! groups with a Yahoo! Mail
              DEA. I would think that the dot address would work too. The trick
              is to subscribe to groups via email rather than via the webpage.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sans Nom <lakeflurries@y...> wrote:

              > So I wonder...I just checked! You can't use it to sign up anywhere
              either... BUT, it's a step in the right direction *LOL*
              > L-F
              >

              > My 360 page | webpage

            • Sans Nom
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2005
                You're right about that. I just tried it, and subscribing via email worked!
                Lake-Flurries

                _theclash_ <clashborough-gloucesterroad@...> wrote:
                Are you sure? I'm signed up to Yahoo! groups with a Yahoo! Mail
                DEA. I would think that the dot address would work too. The trick
                is to subscribe to groups via email rather than via the webpage.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sans Nom <lakeflurries@y...> wrote:

                > So I wonder...I just checked! You can't use it to sign up anywhere
                either... BUT, it's a step in the right direction *LOL*
                > L-F
                >

                > My 360 page | webpage

                My 360 page | webpage