e-mail's not loading all contents.

  • BRIAN
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 16 10:44 PM
      hi there, um, i like the new yahoo mail beta, but the thing is that
      some of my e-mails such as background or newsletters i get won't load,
      just text and pictures, but when i download the e-mail in outlook
      express, i see the background and all, and by the way i'm still stuck
      on Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM. why?
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 17 1:48 AM
        I am also in that same build as you mentioned, I wish they would provide me the new build asap. This is the first time I want to get the new build as quickly as possible, can't wait to see the new home tab and calendar.

        Goutam

        hi there, um, i like the new yahoo mail beta, but the thing is that
        some of my e-mails such as background or newsletters i get won't load,
        just text and pictures, but when i download the e-mail in outlook
        express, i see the background and all, and by the way i'm still stuck
        on Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM. why?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • James
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 17 10:27 AM
          I'm still unfortunately trapped on the old build as well (v0.3.2
          b253.17 built 7/21/06). I want the new one so bad, it looks so cool
          and adds necessary improvements like the options page. I also can't
          wait for Mozilla to quit postponing and release Fx 2.0b2 already!

          f812, AT&T

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:

          > I am also in that same build as you mentioned, I wish they would
          provide me the new build asap. This is the first time I want to get
          the new build as quickly as possible, can't wait to see the new home
          tab and calendar.

          > Goutam

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 17 1:10 PM
            I'm still on the old build as well, & I can't wait to get the new one!

            Christina, please pass the word on to update f372 ASAP! Sorry, had to do
            it :P

            IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

            James wrote:

            > I'm still unfortunately trapped on the old build as well (v0.3.2
            > b253.17 built 7/21/06). I want the new one so bad, it looks so cool
            > and adds necessary improvements like the options page. I also can't
            > wait for Mozilla to quit postponing and release Fx 2.0b2 already!
            >
            > f812, AT&T
            >
            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I am also in that same build as you mentioned, I wish they would
            > provide me the new build asap. This is the first time I want to get
            > the new build as quickly as possible, can't wait to see the new home
            > tab and calendar.
            > >
            > > Goutam

          • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 17 1:32 PM
              Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
              between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
              see the upgrade.

              Rafael E.

              I'm still on the old build as well, & I can't wait to get the new one!

              Christina, please pass the word on to update f372 ASAP! Sorry, had to do
              it :P

              ------------ --------- --------- ---
              http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com
              http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html
              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er
              IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

              James wrote:

              > I'm still unfortunately trapped on the old build as well (v0.3.2
              > b253.17 built 7/21/06). I want the new one so bad, it looks so cool
              > and adds necessary improvements like the options page. I also can't
              > wait for Mozilla to quit postponing and release Fx 2.0b2 already!
              >
              > f812, AT&T
              >
              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com <mailto:Y-Mail% 40yahoogroups. com>,
              > Goutam Nath <goutam_nath@ ...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I am also in that same build as you mentioned, I wish they would
              > provide me the new build asap. This is the first time I want to get
              > the new build as quickly as possible, can't wait to see the new home
              > tab and calendar.
              > >
              > > Goutam

            • Sasafrass
              Message 6 of 29 , Aug 17 3:38 PM
                I wouldn't be so sure of that.... I was once 4 builds behind!

                IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                Ing. Rafael E. Silva wrote:

                > Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
                > between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
                > see the upgrade.
                >
                > Rafael E.

              • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 17 4:21 PM
                  The reason is that if within the 10 to 11 days, and
                  after an upgrade is published, they decide to publish
                  a newer version. The distribution is stop and started
                  all over and the 10 to 11 days start counting again.
                  That was the reason then when I was also 4
                  builds behind.

                  Regards.

                  Ing. Rafael E. Silva wrote:

                  > Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
                  > between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
                  > see the upgrade.
                  >
                  > Rafael E.

                • _theclash_
                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 17 11:14 PM
                    I think that since that major build with the new calendar and home
                    tab that there have been a few more minor updates. The home tab has
                    the changing color background restricted to a title banner now.

                    I'm now on the following build:

                    Version 0.3.3 build:314.13 - built on 08/17/2006 11:34 AM

                    > I wouldn't be so sure of that.... I was once 4 builds behind!

                    > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                    >

                    > Ing. Rafael E. Silva wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
                    > > between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
                    > > see the upgrade.
                    > >
                    > > Rafael E.

                  • Sasafrass
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 18 7:34 AM
                      Great, so I'm 2 (or is it 3?) builds behind....

                      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                      _theclash_ wrote:

                      > I think that since that major build with the new calendar and home
                      > tab that there have been a few more minor updates. The home tab has
                      > the changing color background restricted to a title banner now.
                      >
                      > I'm now on the following build:
                      >
                      > Version 0.3.3 build:314.13 - built on 08/17/2006 11:34 AM
                      >
                      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>,
                      > Sasafrass <sasafrass452@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I wouldn't be so sure of that.... I was once 4 builds behind!

                      > > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                      > >

                      > > Ing. Rafael E. Silva wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
                      > > > between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
                      > > > see the upgrade.
                      > > >
                      > > > Rafael E.

                    • Chris Price
                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 18 8:19 AM
                        I'm thinking the same thing...

                        How am I supposed to blog about the changes when I can't see the bloody things?? lol

                        Chris.

                        _theclash_ wrote:

                        > I think that since that major build with the new calendar and home
                        > tab that there have been a few more minor updates. The home tab has
                        > the changing color background restricted to a title banner now.
                        >
                        > I'm now on the following build:
                        >
                        > Version 0.3.3 build:314.13 - built on 08/17/2006 11:34 AM
                        >
                        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com <mailto:Y-Mail% 40yahoogroups. com>,
                        > Sasafrass <sasafrass452@ ...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I wouldn't be so sure of that.... I was once 4 builds behind!
                        > >

                        > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                        > > http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com
                        > <http://darkangelfan s.proboards43. com>
                        > > http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html
                        > <http://www.geocitie s.com/sasafrass4 52/darkangel. html>
                        > > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er
                        > <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/sassyscorn er>
                        > > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                        > >

                        > > Ing. Rafael E. Silva wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
                        > > > between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
                        > > > see the upgrade.
                        > > >
                        > > > Rafael E.

                      • Sasafrass
                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 18 8:26 AM
                          It's the wait that kills me.... UGH....

                          IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                          Chris Price wrote:

                          > I'm thinking the same thing...
                          >
                          > How am I supposed to blog about the changes when I can't see the
                          > bloody things?? lol
                          >
                          > Chris.

                        • James
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 18 11:31 PM
                            I think I'm on your boat. I just can't wait to see this well-praised
                            new version. I wonder if being tangled with AT&T has any effect on
                            when my Y! mail beta versions are updated. I know it delayed my
                            original acceptance to the service.

                          • ~~Janet~~
                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 19 6:42 AM
                              I'm not on AT&T but I do have the paid for Yahoo Plus! and my beta has not been updated either... I don't really think they base the upgrades on specific factors. Some builds I'm one of the first, most builds I'm pretty much last...

                              I think I'm on your boat. I just can't wait to see this well-praised
                              new version. I wonder if being tangled with AT&T has any effect on
                              when my Y! mail beta versions are updated. I know it delayed my
                              original acceptance to the service.

                              Version 0.3.2 build:253.17 - built on 07/21/2006 07:28 AM

                              > Great, so I'm 2 (or is it 3?) builds behind....

                              > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                              >

                              > _theclash_ wrote:
                              > >
                              > > I think that since that major build with the new calendar and home
                              > > tab that there have been a few more minor updates. The home tab has
                              > > the changing color background restricted to a title banner now.
                              > >
                              > > I'm now on the following build:
                              > >
                              > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.13 - built on 08/17/2006 11:34 AM
                              > >
                              > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Y-Mail%40yahoogroups.com>,
                              > > Sasafrass <sasafrass452@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > I wouldn't be so sure of that.... I was once 4 builds behind!

                              > > > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                              Message 14 of 29 , Aug 19 6:29 PM
                                Sasafrass:

                                Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                again.

                                Hope is sooner than that.

                                Regards,
                                Rafael E.

                                Ing. Rafael E. Silva wrote:

                                > Tomorrow it will be 10 days after the new upgrade, so
                                > between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow we will
                                > see the upgrade.
                                >
                                > Rafael E.

                              • sasafrass452
                                Message 15 of 29 , Aug 28 8:46 AM
                                  Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.....

                                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                  > Sasafrass:
                                  >
                                  > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                  > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                  > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                  > again.
                                  >
                                  > Hope is sooner than that.
                                  >
                                  > Regards,
                                  > Rafael E.

                                • Goutam Nath
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Aug 28 9:35 AM
                                    May it's due to some technical problem ?

                                    Goutam

                                    Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.....

                                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                    > Sasafrass:
                                    >
                                    > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                    > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                    > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                    > again.
                                    >
                                    > Hope is sooner than that.
                                    >
                                    > Regards,
                                    > Rafael E.

                                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                                  • Kenneth
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Aug 28 9:59 AM
                                      Just noticed that I now have the following build:

                                      Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM

                                      I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an email to load.

                                      Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.... .

                                      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                      > Sasafrass:
                                      >
                                      > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                      > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                      > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                      > again.
                                      >
                                      > Hope is sooner than that.
                                      >
                                      > Regards,
                                      > Rafael E.

                                    • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Aug 28 10:36 AM
                                        Yeah, I'm still waiting too.

                                        Rafael E.

                                        Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.... .

                                        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                        > Sasafrass:
                                        >
                                        > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                        > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                        > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                        > again.
                                        >
                                        > Hope is sooner than that.
                                        >
                                        > Regards,
                                        > Rafael E.

                                      • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Aug 28 1:48 PM
                                          According to Kenneth there is a newer version.

                                          Since there is a new version dated 8/25/06 we will have to wait till
                                          the 4th or 5th of September to get it.

                                          Remember that if the cycle is interrupted, the count of 10 or 11 days
                                          is restarted.

                                          Regards,
                                          Rafael E.

                                          Just noticed that I now have the following build:

                                          Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM

                                          I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an email to load.

                                          Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.... .

                                          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                          > Sasafrass:
                                          >
                                          > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                          > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                          > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                          > again.
                                          >
                                          > Hope is sooner than that.
                                          >
                                          > Regards,
                                          > Rafael E.

                                        • Sasafrass
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Aug 28 2:11 PM
                                            Well, that puts me 3 builds behind.... *sigh*

                                            IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                                            Kenneth wrote:

                                            > Just noticed that I now have the following build:
                                            >
                                            > Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM
                                            >
                                            > I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an
                                            > email to load.

                                          • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Aug 28 3:49 PM
                                              I'm in your group.

                                              Rafael E.

                                              Kenneth wrote:

                                              > Just noticed that I now have the following build:
                                              >
                                              > Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM
                                              >
                                              > I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an
                                              > email to load.

                                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            • Dane
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Aug 28 6:10 PM
                                                No change here, still 0.3.2/253.17 on July 21st.

                                                Dane

                                                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "sasafrass452" <sasafrass452@...>
                                                wrote:

                                                > Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.....
                                                >

                                                > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@>
                                                wrote:

                                                > > Sasafrass:
                                                > >
                                                > > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                                > > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                                > > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                                > > again.
                                                > >
                                                > > Hope is sooner than that.
                                                > >
                                                > > Regards,
                                                > > Rafael E.

                                              • too_much green_tea
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Aug 28 6:57 PM
                                                  Maybe they know you have important tasks and can't afford an unstable version. ;-)

                                                  Relax, if the build number is changing THAT fast, it could be that some major changes ain't stable enough just yet ... it may actually be a blessing to be behind (remember the fast switching ads versions?).

                                                  Plus many of us remains on b253.17 still. You're in good companies.

                                                  -----
                                                  Come and visit my 360°
                                                  http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

                                                  Kenneth wrote:

                                                  > Just noticed that I now have the following build:
                                                  >
                                                  > Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM
                                                  >
                                                  > I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an
                                                  > email to load.

                                                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                                                • James
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Aug 28 11:44 PM
                                                    me2 (f812, ATT)

                                                    > Well, that puts me 3 builds behind.... *sigh*

                                                    > IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)
                                                    >

                                                    > Kenneth wrote:
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Just noticed that I now have the following build:
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM
                                                    > >
                                                    > > I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer
                                                    for an
                                                    > > email to load.

                                                  • Sasafrass
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Aug 29 6:41 AM
                                                      No... I have a plus account :P Well, I do remember it being mentioned.

                                                      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Aug 29 5:39 PM
                                                        If you are on the following
                                                        Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM

                                                        please tell us your farm no.

                                                        Rafael E.

                                                        Just noticed that I now have the following build:

                                                        Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM

                                                        I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an email to load.

                                                        Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.... .

                                                        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                                        > Sasafrass:
                                                        >
                                                        > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                                        > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                                        > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                                        > again.
                                                        >
                                                        > Hope is sooner than that.
                                                        >
                                                        > Regards,
                                                        > Rafael E.

                                                      • Michael Taylor-Judd
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Aug 29 11:26 PM
                                                          Yes, but it doesn't sound like they're rolling out the other builds.... so presumably they are identifying bugs and trying to fix them prior to a wider roll-out.

                                                          Kenneth wrote:

                                                          > Just noticed that I now have the following build:
                                                          >
                                                          > Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM
                                                          >
                                                          > I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an
                                                          > email to load.

                                                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                        • Kenneth
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Aug 30 9:23 AM
                                                            That's me. I'm on us.f318.mail.yahoo.com.

                                                            Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM

                                                            please tell us your farm no.

                                                            Rafael E.

                                                            Just noticed that I now have the following build:

                                                            Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM

                                                            I don't notice any changes other than that it takes much longer for an email to load.

                                                            Well, it's the 28th & STILL not updated. Gee, what a surprise.... .

                                                            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

                                                            > Sasafrass:
                                                            >
                                                            > Now the timing is again running from zero.
                                                            > The new version is 17 Aug, so we will be getting
                                                            > it on the 28th (Monday). If the cycle is not interrupted
                                                            > again.
                                                            >
                                                            > Hope is sooner than that.
                                                            >
                                                            > Regards,
                                                            > Rafael E.

                                                          • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
                                                            Message 29 of 29 , Aug 30 1:04 PM
                                                              Is farm 318 the only farm on
                                                              Version 0.3.3 build:314.20 - built on 08/25/2006 10:57 AM ?

                                                              If you have this version and you are not on farm 318 please
                                                              tell us.

                                                              Rafael E.