Re: [Y-Mail] Re: non-Javascript version of Y-Mail coming?

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 8, 2006
      No need to apoligize ... do you know how boring it would be around here if people don't argue like there's no tomorrow every once in a while? LOL As long as the argument don't get personal, I think it's actually good for the group. :D

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 9, 2006
        That's definitely good to hear. :)

        --- Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote:
        > Thanks! And hey, do you know that once I returned to the office, a couple of
        > people mentioned to me that there's a hot discussion going on among the Y!
        > Mail user group. We definitely care about the feedback you guys give us..

        Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
        360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp