Show Images Button - Where has it gone?

  • Anthony Coleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      I have Image Blocking turned on in yahoo mail with the setting "Block all images until I've had a chance to look it over". In the past a "Show Images" button would appear under the date once I had opened an email containing images which upon clicking would reload the email with the images showing. I no longer get this button and I cannot see where it could have been moved to. Does anybody have any information on this?

      Anthony:)

    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
        I still get the button - a bar appears at the top of the Preview that mentions that there are Images and the button is on the right.

        Chris.

        I have Image Blocking turned on in yahoo mail with the setting "Block all images until I've had a chance to look it over". In the past a "Show Images" button would appear under the date once I had opened an email containing images which upon clicking would reload the email with the images showing. I no longer get this button and I cannot see where it could have been moved to. Does anybody have any information on this?

        Anthony:)

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Pet
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          I have been experiencing the same thing! I also have all these
          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] messages withinmy messages for all my messages. A friend sent me some pics but I didn't get them. I sent some back but they were not recieved either. This has been quite an irritation. I love Yahoo and all the features it provides but what happened here?

          I have read the other reply to this and went to look again, but option is still is not there.

          Any input greatly appreciated!

          Pet

          Anthony Coleman <nameloc2080@...> wrote: I have Image Blocking turned on in yahoo mail with the setting "Block all images until I've had a chance to look it over". In the past a "Show Images" button would appear under the date once I had opened an email containing images which upon clicking would reload the email with the images showing. I no longer get this button and I cannot see where it could have been moved to. Does anybody have any information on this?

          Anthony:)

          Yahoo! Personals