Re: Long wait while connecting to us.js2.yimg.com

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7 2:33 PM
      Yeh the Yahoo! Mail beta has gotten A LOT slower recently. It keeps
      hanging on all the time. It never used to be so long...About 15 to 20
      seconds, at least.

      I thought that was because I hadn't move my inbox emails to the backup
      folder, so I moved thining they might be the reason for this
      ridiculous slow loading (even though, only the first ones are actually
      downloaded)

      It had no effect...