Re: [Y-Mail] non-Javascript version of Y-Mail coming?

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 4, 2006
      Here, I have uploaded a screenshot of the so called "Non-javascript version of Yahoo Mail"

      This was the yahoo mail interface when my dad first did the registration of this account for me, then the next one was javascript supported (Classic Mail or the Original Yahoo Mail as we call it now) and currently Yahoo Mail beta which uses AJAX

      Therefore, I don't think the beta will be made mandatory for us, We will still get the option to use the older interfaces.

      Goutam

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 9, 2006
        That's definitely good to hear. :)

        --- Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote:
        > Thanks! And hey, do you know that once I returned to the office, a couple of
        > people mentioned to me that there's a hot discussion going on among the Y!
        > Mail user group. We definitely care about the feedback you guys give us..

        Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
        360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp