Re: [Y-Mail] non-Javascript version of Y-Mail coming?

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 4, 2006
      The classic interface is not going away, another version of Yahoo Mail also exists, Do you remember the very first Yahoo Mail with frames ? The link was supposed to direct it to open that, but somehow that link is not working.

      Goutam

      too_much green_tea wrote:

      So it seems the classic interface is really going away for good ...

    • Jay Bienvenu
      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 9, 2006
        That's definitely good to hear. :)

        --- Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote:
        > Thanks! And hey, do you know that once I returned to the office, a couple of
        > people mentioned to me that there's a hot discussion going on among the Y!
        > Mail user group. We definitely care about the feedback you guys give us..

        Jay Bienvenu | jay@... | www.bienvenu.net
        360.yahoo.com/bienvenunet | raichu12.com/wg.asp