Re: [Y-Mail] New email address attracting spam

  • Sans Nom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      I get like 5 spam a day. Just emptied my folder, but next time I'll check out to whom they are being sent. I haven't told anyone either...
      I have sent feedback to the Beta Team as the ordinary «help-desk» told me to. A week has passed...not a word back!!!
      L-F

      Daniel <spanzspam@...> wrote:
      Sad to relate that the free extra email address isn't working too well
      for me.

      I upgraded to Y! Mail Plus over a year ago so that I wudnt get a
      single spam email - and for more than a year I never once received spam.

      That's until I set up this new email address with a dot. Now I get up
      to 5 spam emails per day to the new email address.

      Is anybody else getting spam, too? How's it possible when I havent
      even told anyone what the new address is?

      :-D

      Communication and networking Fully Apply for Priority Parts Instantly

      My 360 page | webpage