Unsubscribe

  • Sujith Nair
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      please stop receiving mails from answer and questions
      sujith

    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
        You need to edit your membership for this group & choose "web only".

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        Sujith Nair wrote:

        > please stop receiving mails from answer and questions
        > sujith

      • Grace Weber
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
          Please get me off the list as I cannot receive my regular mail anymore. The box is always too full.
          Thank you.
          Grace M. Weber

          It has removed 8894 spam emails to date.
          Try SPAMfighter for free now!
        • sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
            That's what the delete button is for :P

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
              You'll need to edit your group settings to stop getting emails.

              Please get me off the list as I cannot receive my regular mail anymore. The box is always too full.
              Thank you.
              Grace M. Weber

              It has removed 8894 spam emails to date.
              Try SPAMfighter for free now!

              Get your own web address.
            • Sasafrass
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007