Re: Personal Address Troubles

  • cole.lantzy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
      Wish it were that simple. I found a tech support number but all they
      do is take your info and promise to forward to a tech. We'll see if
      they actually do anything about. It as if parts of the system have
      forgotten about my Yahoo ID. I discovered today that my pop and
      mobile access don't work anymore either. GRRR.

      In the mean time, anyone have reccomendations for email hosts that
      provide similar functionality to yahoo as far as personal domains,
      webmail, filtering, mobile access etc?
    • Fred St John
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
        Try www.fastmail.fm