Re: [Y-Mail] Re: How do you know...

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
      Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and codes, not the OS

      Which browser are you using in Linspire ?

      Goutam

      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
        Firefox, of course ;)

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        Goutam Nath wrote:

        > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
        > codes, not the OS
        >
        > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
        >
        > Goutam

      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
          You are right, I just connected to the Internet using Linux and Firefox as the browser, and the ALT+left click doesn't work, perhaps there is some problem with this build, because I had used this procedure before.

          Hopefully it will be fixed soon

          Goutam

          > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
          > codes, not the OS
          >
          > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
          >
          > Goutam

          Yahoo! Groups Links