Re: [Y-Mail] Re: How do you know...

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
      I guess it's OS specific, then? I use Linspire & it didn't work.

      IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

      Goutam Nath wrote:

      > This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even
      > firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux
      >
      > Goutam

    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
        Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and codes, not the OS

        Which browser are you using in Linspire ?

        Goutam

        Goutam Nath wrote:

        > This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even
        > firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux
        >
        > Goutam

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
          Firefox, of course ;)

          IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

          Goutam Nath wrote:

          > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
          > codes, not the OS
          >
          > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
          >
          > Goutam

        • Goutam Nath
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
            You are right, I just connected to the Internet using Linux and Firefox as the browser, and the ALT+left click doesn't work, perhaps there is some problem with this build, because I had used this procedure before.

            Hopefully it will be fixed soon

            Goutam

            > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
            > codes, not the OS
            >
            > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
            >
            > Goutam

            Yahoo! Groups Links