Re: [Y-Mail] Personal Address Troubles

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2006
      Sounds like hell on earth ...

      I remember reading it somewhere that there should be a customer support number on your bills from Yahoo. Using those email forms normally don't get you anywhere.

      As for now, clear all your browser's cookies and cache and see if that helps.

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
        Wish it were that simple. I found a tech support number but all they
        do is take your info and promise to forward to a tech. We'll see if
        they actually do anything about. It as if parts of the system have
        forgotten about my Yahoo ID. I discovered today that my pop and
        mobile access don't work anymore either. GRRR.

        In the mean time, anyone have reccomendations for email hosts that
        provide similar functionality to yahoo as far as personal domains,
        webmail, filtering, mobile access etc?
      • Fred St John
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
          Try www.fastmail.fm