Re: [Y-Mail] Re: How do you know...

  • Goutam Nath
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
      This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux

      Goutam

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
        I guess it's OS specific, then? I use Linspire & it didn't work.

        IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

        Goutam Nath wrote:

        > This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even
        > firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux
        >
        > Goutam

      • Goutam Nath
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
          Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and codes, not the OS

          Which browser are you using in Linspire ?

          Goutam

          Goutam Nath wrote:

          > This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even
          > firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux
          >
          > Goutam

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
            Firefox, of course ;)

            IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

            Goutam Nath wrote:

            > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
            > codes, not the OS
            >
            > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
            >
            > Goutam

          • Goutam Nath
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
              You are right, I just connected to the Internet using Linux and Firefox as the browser, and the ALT+left click doesn't work, perhaps there is some problem with this build, because I had used this procedure before.

              Hopefully it will be fixed soon

              Goutam

              > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
              > codes, not the OS
              >
              > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
              >
              > Goutam

              Yahoo! Groups Links