Re: [Y-Mail] pls help me

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
      I couldn't completely understand what you were trying to say, but if you were already in contact with someone, maybe you can create another email address somewhere else, and tell that person to use the new email address instead.

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
        this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but i
        changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and finally
        they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i wrote to
        them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.

        best wishes

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

        > could be that they have your email address wrong
        >

        > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

        > http://www.kaplan.edu
        > " Knowledge is the key to life "

      • randymerk
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
          Maybe if you go to mail options and turn off spam protection, this
          will let it go through. It could be that it's blocking an email with a
          link in it.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "allyne_3" <allyne_3@...> wrote:

          > this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but i
          > changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and finally
          > they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i wrote to
          > them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.
          >
          > best wishes
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
          > >
          > > could be that they have your email address wrong
          > >

          > > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

          > > http://www.kaplan.edu
          > > " Knowledge is the key to life "

        • allyne_3
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
            thanks. i did it. they sent me again, and it entered. :))

            best wishes

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "randymerk" <rmerkord@...> wrote:

            > Maybe if you go to mail options and turn off spam protection, this
            > will let it go through. It could be that it's blocking an email
            with a
            > link in it.
            >
            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "allyne_3" <allyne_3@> wrote:
            > >
            > > this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but
            > > changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and
            finally
            > > they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i
            wrote to
            > > them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.
            > >
            > > best wishes
            > >

            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > could be that they have your email address wrong
            > > >

            > > > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

            > > > http://www.kaplan.edu
            > > > " Knowledge is the key to life "

          • sanjay singh
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
              i'm s/w engineer in india . i have no time so i request u plz disturb me.

              good wisher
              BYE