Re: [Y-Mail] Re: How do you know...

  • Kaushal
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 31, 2006
      Actually it works in Firefox + Windows as well....

      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
        This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux

        Goutam

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
          I guess it's OS specific, then? I use Linspire & it didn't work.

          IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

          Goutam Nath wrote:

          > This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even
          > firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux
          >
          > Goutam

        • Goutam Nath
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
            Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and codes, not the OS

            Which browser are you using in Linspire ?

            Goutam

            Goutam Nath wrote:

            > This ALT+left click definitely works on Linux, I have tried it, even
            > firefox supports it in both Windows and Linux
            >
            > Goutam

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Sasafrass
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
              Firefox, of course ;)

              IM me! Sasafrass452 (Yahoo)

              Goutam Nath wrote:

              > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
              > codes, not the OS
              >
              > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
              >
              > Goutam

            • Goutam Nath
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 1, 2006
                You are right, I just connected to the Internet using Linux and Firefox as the browser, and the ALT+left click doesn't work, perhaps there is some problem with this build, because I had used this procedure before.

                Hopefully it will be fixed soon

                Goutam

                > Not sure, it's the browser that's supposed to handle the scripts and
                > codes, not the OS
                >
                > Which browser are you using in Linspire ?
                >
                > Goutam

                Yahoo! Groups Links