Re: [Y-Mail] pls help me

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
      I couldn't completely understand what you were trying to say, but if you were already in contact with someone, maybe you can create another email address somewhere else, and tell that person to use the new email address instead.

      -----

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
        could be that they have your email address wrong

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
          this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but i
          changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and finally
          they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i wrote to
          them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.

          best wishes

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

          > could be that they have your email address wrong
          >

          > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

          > http://www.kaplan.edu
          > " Knowledge is the key to life "

        • randymerk
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
            Maybe if you go to mail options and turn off spam protection, this
            will let it go through. It could be that it's blocking an email with a
            link in it.

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "allyne_3" <allyne_3@...> wrote:

            > this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but i
            > changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and finally
            > they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i wrote to
            > them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.
            >
            > best wishes
            >

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
            > >
            > > could be that they have your email address wrong
            > >

            > > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

            > > http://www.kaplan.edu
            > > " Knowledge is the key to life "

          • allyne_3
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
              thanks. i did it. they sent me again, and it entered. :))

              best wishes

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "randymerk" <rmerkord@...> wrote:

              > Maybe if you go to mail options and turn off spam protection, this
              > will let it go through. It could be that it's blocking an email
              with a
              > link in it.
              >
              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "allyne_3" <allyne_3@> wrote:
              > >
              > > this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but
              > > changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and
              finally
              > > they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i
              wrote to
              > > them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.
              > >
              > > best wishes
              > >

              > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > could be that they have your email address wrong
              > > >

              > > > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

              > > > http://www.kaplan.edu
              > > > " Knowledge is the key to life "

            • sanjay singh
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
                i'm s/w engineer in india . i have no time so i request u plz disturb me.

                good wisher
                BYE