pls help me

  • allyne_3
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
      hello to all members.

      i have a little off topic question, but if someone can help me with an
      answer, pls do it...
      the problem is that i need to receive an e-mail with a link for reset
      password from other place and i dont know why is not enter in my inbox;
      i didnt found it in the bulk folder neither... is just didn't enter, in
      any folder of my yahoo mail, even if it was sent to me directly from
      the support team; all other e-mails i changed with the support team
      from there till they accept to reset my account entered without
      problem, but most important i can't receive it... someone can know the
      answer? pls, if u have any idea what i must do, write to me.

      thanks.
      Alina
    • too_much green_tea
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
        I couldn't completely understand what you were trying to say, but if you were already in contact with someone, maybe you can create another email address somewhere else, and tell that person to use the new email address instead.

        -----

        Come and visit my 360°
        http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
          could be that they have your email address wrong

          http://www.kaplan.edu
          " Knowledge is the key to life "

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
            this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but i
            changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and finally
            they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i wrote to
            them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.

            best wishes

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

            > could be that they have your email address wrong
            >

            > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

            > http://www.kaplan.edu
            > " Knowledge is the key to life "

          • randymerk
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
              Maybe if you go to mail options and turn off spam protection, this
              will let it go through. It could be that it's blocking an email with a
              link in it.

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "allyne_3" <allyne_3@...> wrote:

              > this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but i
              > changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and finally
              > they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i wrote to
              > them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.
              >
              > best wishes
              >

              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
              > >
              > > could be that they have your email address wrong
              > >

              > > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

              > > http://www.kaplan.edu
              > > " Knowledge is the key to life "

            • allyne_3
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
                thanks. i did it. they sent me again, and it entered. :))

                best wishes

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "randymerk" <rmerkord@...> wrote:

                > Maybe if you go to mail options and turn off spam protection, this
                > will let it go through. It could be that it's blocking an email
                with a
                > link in it.
                >
                > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "allyne_3" <allyne_3@> wrote:
                > >
                > > this is what i thought at the beginning when it doesnt work, but
                > > changed some e-mails with the team, and they checked me.and
                finally
                > > they announce me they send me a reset link, in the address i
                wrote to
                > > them... so, wasnt wrong. thanks anyway for ur answer.
                > >
                > > best wishes
                > >

                > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > could be that they have your email address wrong
                > > >

                > > > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

                > > > http://www.kaplan.edu
                > > > " Knowledge is the key to life "

              • sanjay singh
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
                  i'm s/w engineer in india . i have no time so i request u plz disturb me.

                  good wisher
                  BYE